“A dynamic organizational culture builds productivity through proactive leadership.”
– Jane Klieve
Klieve Group, LLC develops your nonprofit organization through executive coaching, team building, and organizational development. For more than 25 years, we’ve worked with exceptional clients to enhance individual strengths and build positive group interactions that advance growth.
About Jane Klieve
Jane Klieve guides teams through organizational development and evolution. Her customized approach to training and individual consultation improves productivity and workforce satisfaction while respecting core company values.
Klieve holds a B.A. in psychology from Northwestern University and an M.A. in business administration/human resource management from the University of Iowa. She was an instructor in the Nonprofit Management & Leadership program at the University of Missouri-St. Louis. She is a sought-after guest speaker for conferences and groups.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Association for Talent Development
- Association of Psychological Type
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Korn Ferry Leadership Architect 360° Assessment & Coaching
- Leadership Practices Inventory 360° Assessment & Coaching
- BoardSource Certifications:
- Advanced Board Consulting
- Assessment of Governing Boards
- Governance as Leadership